A thrilling and fun-filled online casino game with a broad range of bets, the goal of American Roulette is to predict where the ball will land on the wheel. What distinguishes American roulette from other roulette versions is the wheel. While European and French roulette uses a single zero, American Roulette uses a double zero, sometimes known as the 00, instead of the single zero.
Adding an extra zero to the table and wheel results in a somewhat greater house advantage than the European and French versions of the game. This does not affect your gameplay in any way. The winning number on any rotation has no bearing on the result of the following spin since every number has the same probability of being drawn.
However, American roulette does present a few additional situations that you should be aware of while playing. Choose the best online casino in Canada just for you and start playing!
The extra zero means that you will be able to take advantage of a whole new sort of wager that may be put on the numbers 0, 00, 1, 2, and 3. This bet is particular to this edition of the game and cannot be found in any other varieties, making it a rare and valuable find.
Other types of bets you can place on American roulette are:
- Street bet: This form of bet has all the three figures in a row and the bet is placed on the line at the bottom of the row. There are additional options for where to place the bet, including the numbers 0, 1, 2; 0, 00, 2; 00, 2, 3. The odds of winning here are 11 to 1.
- Split bet: The split bet involves two adjacent numbers; the bet is placed on the line that’s between these numbers, including “0” and “00.” The odds of winning are 17 to 1.
- Corner Bet: This bet involves a set of four numbers, and the bet is placed on the corner of the table where these four numbers meet. The odds of winning are 8 to 1.
- Color Bet: This bet involves either all of the red numbers or all of the black numbers on the layout, and the bet is placed on either the “Red” box, which contains all of the red numbers or it is placed on the “Black” box, which contains all of the black numbers. The odds of winning are 1 to 1.
- Odd/Even Bet: This bet type involves all the even numbers or odd numbers on the layout. The bet is placed on either the “Even” box, which has all the even numbers or on the “Odd” box, which has all the odd numbers. It has one-to-one odds of winning.
- High/Low Bet: This bet involves only low or high figures, and the bet is placed on either the “Low” box (numbers 1 to 18) or the “High” box (numbers 19 and above). It also has one-to-one odds of winning.
NewAR wager is a recent type of an outside bet concept that is becoming increasingly popular nowadays. To bet, a player must choose between two options: either to bet that the winning number will be Black/Odd figure or 0 or to bet that the winning number will be Red/Even figure or 0.
When a wager that is placed on a Red/Even number or 0 results in the winning number being neither Red/Even nor 0, such wagers will be forfeited to the house as the player’s bet was unsuccessful.
The same holds true for Black/Odd numbers as well. If the winning number is Black/Odd or Red/Even, and by the player’s bet, the reward will be three to one in either scenario. If the winning number is zero, the reward will be two to one in this case.
There are several roulette games, and although they all have similar titles, when you attempt to play them, you will find out that they are different. All roulette variations are powered by sophisticated softwares called random number generators (RNGs). This ensures that the result of every single spin is completely random. In addition, the outcome of each spin is completely independent of the results of the preceding rounds.